What's New in November 2015 release
Outlined below are the exciting new changes to EasyRx. These changes will be posted the evening of November 20, 2015. The EasyRx team.
EasyRx Lab Updates
- Labs can edit parts, create and edit both appliances and templates
- Existing Parts can be changed to an Appliance type
- Use any combination of Parts or existing appliances to create a new a Appliance
- Use any combination of parts or appliances to create Templates
- Assign Appliances and Templates to all practices, specific practices or a individual practice
- You can now copy a template, creating a new template with a new name.
- We've reorganize the Configure menu and tweaked label names throughout the app
All Lab account types, Per Script, Standard, Premium and Enterprise can now configure pricing information for these items:
- Acrylilc Colors
- Plaster, Resign and Digital Models
- There is a now a Universal Part Number and a Lab Part Number on Parts. The Universal Part Number is assigned by EasyRx and is read only. The Lab Part Number is editable.
All labs now have a default acrylic color chart available and these items can be customized:
- Active / inactive
Labs can configure Pay for Practice options, allowing them to set parameters to pay for practices monthly EasyRx subscription fees.
You can also enable Pay for Practice from the invitation email by checking the box at the top, right above the email text).
- Added new integration with Stripe for credit card management and processing. Stripe is 100% PCI compliance. For more information, visit: https://support.stripe.com/questions/is-stripe-pci-compliant
- Added McAfee SECURE monitoring and certification.
- Added a confirmation box to the password change screen.
- The Billing Option screen allows you to add or update the credit card on file.
- The Billing Option screen now displays the next bill date and next bill amount.
Changes and FAQs to Prescription Templates in November 2015 update
In the EasyRx November Update, we made a number of changes to how templates work. The goal these changes were to give both labs and practices more control over who can access and edit templates. Here's the changes from our November update: Practice ...
What's New September 2017 - Monthly Software Update and Newsletter
Vacations? Who need's em when you can work on EasyRx!? We worked hard this summer adding new features and enhancements to EasyRx, adding new practices and new EasyRx Connected labs and generally having a grand time. Welcome to the "What's New ...
What's New November 2016
Welcome to the November 2016 Update. We've rolled out some big enhancements for both Labs and Practices using EasyRx! Let's get straight to the good stuff! Enhancements for Both Practices and Labs: -Revamped Indirect Bonding Prescription (Rx) form! ...
What's New August 2016
August - the transition month from summer to fall. And we're using August as a transition month also - since November of last year, we've rolled out numerous enhancements to EasyRx every month.In August, we decided to catch our breath a bit. This ...
Recently added Parts and Appliances in EasyRx
We are continually updating the the EasyRx Universal Library of Parts and Appliances. As new parts or appliances are added, we'll update the list here. For Practices: New parts are active in the EasyRx Universal Library of Parts and Appliances and ...