Changes posted on October
We posted a few changes and enhancements to EasyRx in October.
- New Dsc column added to the practice dashboard
- New Feature: Switch Practice
- Additions and changes to the EasyRx Universal Library of Parts and Appliances.
- We fixed an issue where saved appointment information on prescription could not be deleted
- We fixed an issue on when editing Shipping Types on the Live Site (Lab Enterprise accounts)
- We fixed an issue with Templates where Billing Items were not included in the Template Price
- We fixed an issue where doctors marked as inactive, could not be changed to active
- We fixed an issue where the dashboard intermittently did not honor the show count
- We fixed an issue with Stats where if you applied on filter on the Models tab, an error message was returned
- We fixed an issue on the IDB Form where saving Buccal Tubes options did not save properly
- We fixed an issue where Completed should be abbreviated with a D, not a C
- We fixed an issue where the Zip Code did not print on printed Rxs.
- When fixed an issue where tagged scripts submitted to an Invisalign Tracker Lab did not show under Tagged Scripts.
- We tweaked the iTero integration where when saved cases are submitted, the queue date is updated to "now" instead of when the case was first saved. This is to fix the issue where iTero cases do not attach to cases saved for an extended period of time (longer than 14 days).
- We fixed an issue with EasyRx 3D where in certain situations, using the Custom Base Height option, the area marked for trimming was not removed
- We fixed an issue where Bridge information was inadvertently displayed on the prescription
- We fixed an issue preventing tags from being reordered on Templates
- We fixed an issue with the Dolphin integration where international dates were not being properly formatted in EasyRx.
- We fixed an issue where extra quotes displayed when viewing the Universal Library
- We rolled out changes to support recent changes in our Magic Touch Integration
The EasyRx, Team