December 2021 Updates and Enhancements
We recently released some great new updates and enhancements! Here is a quick overview of what went out in this release.
• Free cutting plane is now out; allows users to place multiple cutting planes at and adjust the angle of the cut per plane.
• Rx label enhancement; now supports parts & appliances on both arches or one plus there’s a new label for templates that supports multiple templates.
• The vertical cutting plane now also works on auto-based files
• Bug fix: Identical comments would not delete before from edit Rx as a lab user or from templates.
• Enhancement: 3D Command center no longer has a date range limit of 60 days when loading through the Rx or Patient Profile.
• Enhancement: Automatic setting for Cadflow should not support PTS File generation (trimming points for a trimming machine).