EasyVid Video Series: EasyRx 3D Edit Videos
Welcome to the awesome EasyRx 3D Edit EasyVid Video Series
These videos will guide you on how to use nifty cloud-based EasyRx 3D Edit software to open, view, trim, base, label, and save your STL files/digital models.
- EasyRx 3D Edit is included for Practice Standard +3D and Practice Premium accounts.
- For labs, it's included on Lab Standard, Lab Premium, and Lab Enterprise.
- EasyRx 3D Edit requires Chrome or Firefox as your browser. Here is a link to the Firefox installer: Firefox Installer
- EasyRx 3D is only supported on 64 Bit Machines (Not compatible with 32 Bit)
- We also suggest adding a firewall and anti-virus exception to the EasyRxOrtho.com web handle, some anti-virus/malware programs that do live scanning will slow down / cause performance issues on the 3D Edit feature so please have your IT address this if you experience issues.
We recommend watching these videos in order for best learning experience. Grab your favorite cup of tea or coffee and get your binge-watch on.
Have a questions or need clarification: Call us at 1-888-340-3751 x2 M-F 8am - 8pm EST
Also, Subscribe to our Youtube channel for for more video.
Current EasyRx 3D EasyVids:
- What EasyRx 3D Edit does in a nutshell
- Where to access the EasyRx 3D Edit software
- Get Familiar with the EasyRx 3D interface
- How to trim models/STL files
- What the cutting plane tool does
- Where to access the cutting plane
- Positioning / adjusting the cutting plane
- Naming the file after editing
- How saving works
- Where to access your saved STL files
- Using EasyFS to quickly access saved files from different workstation
Getting Started with EasyRx Practice - EasyVid Video Series
Welcome to the EasyRx EasyVid Learning Series. Below we have video links to get you acclimated with your EasyRx account. Brew up your favorite cup of coffee or tea and dive into your EasyRx account! Remember we are always here to help, need a ...
EasyRx Practice EasyVid Learning Series Playlists
EasyRx EasyVid Learning Series Playlist This playlist contains all videos in the EasyRx EasyVid Learning Series EasyRx 3D EasyVid Learning Series Playlist This playlist contains all videos in the EasyRx EasyVid Learning Series covering EasyRx 3D ...
EasyRx Lab EasyVid Learning Series Playlists
EasyRx Lab EasyVid Learning Series Playlist This playlist contains all videos in the EasyRx EasyVid Learning Series covering EasyRx Lab EasyRx 3D EasyVid Learning Series Playlist This playlist contains all videos in the EasyRx EasyVid Learning ...
EasyRx 3D - View and Edit STL files / Digital Models
EASYRX 3D - THE NEXT GENERATION OF 3D SOFTWARE Prerequisites EasyRx includes EasyRx 3D — the next generation of 3D software. No need to download software to view and base your 3D models any longer. Whether the file is from an intra-oral scanner, ...
EasyRx 3D Edit - Getting Started
EasyRx 3D Edit - Information -- System requirements: A computer running at least 8GB of RAM The Firefox browser is required - You can download Firefox here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ How to get started Information To get started, ...