New Screen Mark Cases as Rec/Dec
To make it easier and faster to mark several cases as received or delivered, we've added a new tab to the Practice Dashboard, Mark Cases as Rec/Del. This screen allows you to select multiple cases that need to be marked as Received or Delivered.
Check the box next to the cases you wish to mark as received or delivered and click the appropriate button. If you are multi location, when mark cases as received, you'll be prompted to select the location.
Patterson Eaglesoft Integration - Beta
We are very excited to begin initial beta testing of our new Patterson Eaglesoft Integration. The integration links Eaglesoft with EasyrRx, Using the integration, you can
- Create Patients
- Open existing patients
- Easily Create Rx for patients
Please contact us if you are a Eaglesoft customer and are interested in beta testing!
Template Comment Displayed
Template comments added to a patient prescription when a template is applied now show "Template Comment". Previously, the date the comment was added to the template displayed, which was confusing:
We added a Print Button to the In-House Lab Dashboard
For labs, we now display the Practice Note when Viewing or Editing a Rx:
We fixed an issue on the Practice Dashboard with filtering on location.
The Location filter is filtering on Ship To Location, but the Location column being displayed in the Appt Location. It can appear as if the wrong information is begin displayed if the Ship To and Appt Location are different. For example, in this screen shot, the Location filter is set to Woodstock, which is the Shop To location, but the patients Appt Office is Atlanta. To help clarify, we changed the label to Appt Office:'
All Practice accounts can now mark Standard Price to hide by default
All practice accounts now have access to the new option Hide Standard Price. It can be found on the Account Options page
When this option is enabled, the Standard Price is hidden when Editing or Viewing a Prescription. This allows you to show the page to the patient without displaying the lab pricing.
Other Program Fixes and Refinements
- We made some changes to loading of the Practice Dashboard to improve how the Dashboard loads
- We fixed an issue where not all records were printing when printing from the Main Dashboard
- We fixed an issue where when printing for the Needed Soon tab, the Delivered column was not printing
- We fixed an issue with Show 10/50/100 on the Template page, which the show 10 would show every template on one page
- We fixed an issue where Cases marked as received did not show on the different tabs on the left side of the Dashboard.
- We fixed an issue where the Create Rx button in the iTero Recent Scans page opened the 3 page Create Rx Form instead of the One Page Rx From
- We fixed an issue where when Create Rx is opened from the Patient page, the Bill To option did not display if submitting the case to a Enterprise lab
- We made it more clear the Date Needed is empty if a case fails to submit due to a invalid Date Needed
- We fixed an issue with the iTero integration where cases failed to attach if in OrthoModeling Status
- We fixed an issue where the Saved tab was displaying all saved cases, but the count was on showing count for saved cases last 30 days
- For Practice Premium customers, we added the count of submitted cases to the In-House lab on the Billing page
We added a Motion Essix which is a Essix with a movable cut-out .